tattoo numbing cream tktx instructions guide
How to apply tktx tattoo numbing cream
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the numbing cream works effectively.
NO Alcohol within 24 hours of the procedure. Avoid getting the cream in or near your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Place TKTX Tube in a cup of HOT water to activate the numbing ingredients before use for 3minutes. After the tube has been heated, open the tube and apply cream onto the skin while it is hot.
- Wash the area with soap and water. If you are getting a tattoo, shave the area you are about to get tattooed. Shave in a downwards direction to avoid shave rash.
- Apply the cream to the area and rub cream deep into the paws of your skin.
- After rubbing into the skin, apply a thick layer of cream (3 mm thick) over the area.
- Cover the area with plastic wrap (cling wrap) layers for 2 hours.
- After 1 hour remove the cling wrap, rub the cream into the pores of your skin once again, apply another 2nd thicker layer (3mm) of cream and wrap the area in glad wrap for another 30 minutes. ( 1.5 - 2 hours in total )
- The area should feel numb and be ready to start.
- After the outline has been complete, before you begin the shading/colour, you can re apply a layer of numbing cream over the broken/tattooed skin for no longer then 20minutes. Do NOT cover with cling wrap this time.
Skin usually remains numb for 2-6 hours once the cream is removed from the area. Depending on how thick you applied the cream, also on skin type and location on body will vary the time that the skin remains numb.
Disclaimer: Please read the ingredients and instructions carefully before use. Redness from the numbing cream is normal where it has been applied. Wash your hands after applying the numbing cream. Discard packaging in the trash, out of the reach of children and away from pets. If you have ever had any skin problems or allergic reactions, then consult a GP before use.